A 1 hr session designed to work on giving/receiving contact (60 minutes) followed by 1hr of full contact controlled scrimmaging, 3v3 on the ½ sheet. This clinic is for U14s and will also include:
- The right techniques for players transitioning into/currently playing with checking and body contact.
- Specialized drills focused on both receiving and delivering contact.
- Players will receive 1 hr of instruction
- Players will play 1 hr of controlled full-contact hockey where time and space are limited to increase the speed of decision making.
- This clinic will be limited to 18 players and 2 goalies to maximize reps and allow for the attention needed to ensure proper techniques.
- Teams will be broken up to balance experience and skill level.
- Registration fee is $65 per player.
- Columbus Day 10/11
- Time: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Thayer Sports Center - 1515 Washington St, Braintree, MA 02184