Weekly sessions designed to work on giving/receiving contact (30 minutes) followed by 60 minutes of full contact controlled scrimmaging, 3v3 on the ½ sheet. This clinic is designed for U14 and will also include:
- The right techniques for players transitioning into/currently playing with checking and body contact.
- Specialized drills focused on both receiving and delivering contact.
- Players will receive a total of 3 hours of instruction over 6 weekday clinics.
- Players will play 6 hours of controlled full-contact hockey where time and space are limited to increase the speed of decision making.
- This clinic will be limited to 18 players and 2 goalies to maximize reps and allow for the attention needed to ensure proper techniques.
- Teams will be broken up to balance experience and skill level.
- Dates: Wednesdays - July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 11, and August 18 - (No Session 8/4)
- Time: 10:00 AM -11:30 AM
- Location: Thayer Ice Rink - 1515 Washington St, Braintree, MA 02184