Geared for developing defense specific skills with a heavy concentration on checking, gap control, transitional skating, shooting, and puck movement. All drills will be done utilizing full contact (checking). This clinic is designed for U14/U15 defensemen and forwards who want to be more defensively responsible and will provide:
- The right techniques for players transitioning into/currently playing with checking and body contact.
- Specialized drills focused on both receiving and delivering contact.
- Players will receive a total of 8 hours of instruction over 4 consecutive days.
- This clinic will be limited to 18 players and 2 goalies to maximize reps and allow for the attention needed to ensure proper techniques.
- Dates: July 26, 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (1PM-3PM) and Thursday (11AM-1PM)
- Location: Bridgewater Ice Arena - 20 Bedford Park, Bridgewater, MA 02324