Geared for developing defense specific skills with a heavy concentration on checking, gap control, transitional skating, shooting, and puck movement. All drills will be done utilizing full contact (checking). This clinic is designed for defensemen and forwards who want to be more defensively responsible and will provide:
- The right techniques for players transitioning into/currently playing with checking and body contact.
- Specialized drills focused on both receiving and delivering contact.
- Players will receive a total of 7 hours of instruction over 4 consecutive days.
- This clinic will be limited to 12 players and 1 goalie to maximize reps and allow for the attention needed to ensure proper techniques.
- Dates: 8/8 - 8/11
- Birth Years: 2008-2009
- Times: 3:00 PM - 4:50 PM (M, T, Wed) and 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Th)
- Location: Rodman Ice Arena (2130 Providence Hwy, Walpole MA 02081)
- Registration Fee: $225